Forum rules
Please read them here.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
SuperTRev
Mon Jan 17, 2022 2:09 am

x

Re: some stuff.

Woah nice tracks.

Nine years is long enough to be in the darkness of depression. It's time to put it behind you.
Convert yourself from recovering to recovered; so you can enjoy your life again, so you don't end up regretting your 30's as well.
You have the power to move on. To look to the future and let go of the past; as I have recently done. It's entirely satisfying and empowering. Dwelling on the past keeps someone in prison. And that prisoner is you. But the gate is unlocked; you merely have to step outside into the sunshine. This is not poetry. It's exactly the way forward.

How do you do that? Speak of the past no more. Think of it no more. It no longer exists; it has passed and is gone. Forget it ever happened; learning from your mistakes, and forgiving others.
Think to the future and build it better for yourself and those around you. Not to get back at anyone or to seek revenge through success. No, that is faulty. It has a glass ceiling that you can't see; where you are always chasing something that doesn't exist. The whole time it is taxing your energy and resources, and even much of your free time, when you are willing to sit down, be honest with yourself and measure its damage to you.

I've lived through much of what you are saying too; especially with women. So through experience, I know that the only positive outcome for you is to truly let it go once and for all. You are tempted to punch out the betrayers because you haven't let it go. When you come to the place where they've done nothing to you, where you might even forget they even existed, then you are whole again. They are taking up free residence in your mind; you are taking poison and expecting them to die.

We are here with you always. You are loved and highly favoured. Let's grind out this life together.
Rock on. 🎶

pararealist
Tue Jan 18, 2022 5:05 am

x

Re: some stuff.

TranceCrafter wrote: ↑Mon Jan 17, 2022 1:02 am ...

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”