Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”

Forum rules
Please read them here.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
bigbingus
Tue Jan 18, 2022 12:07 am

x

FL randomizer different in fl 20.9?

just updated today a little late but oh well. anyways, I realized the randomizer has been changed, not sure if I'm using it wrong or if its some sort of bug?

I use patcher and vfx color mapper for drums, similar to the fpc but with a series of slicex's and chops that are mapped to midi, than set to specific midi channels. then after tweaking the velocity of all the drums and sculpting them to my liking, i will sometimes select the entire drum loop, press alt + r and open randomizer. usually i will do very slight pitch differences for each midi note (10 cents) , very slight velocity difference for each drum as well, just for added realism. however, when i go to open randomizer, and i do this, it groups the entire midi loop into the select midi channel, onto of that, it groups it together as the piano roll arpeggiator would (ofc with the piano roll arpeggiator you can select ungroup notes) however in randomizer there is no option to ungroup or group notes from what i can see. this is really unfortunate because today i was trying to do something other than drums with the randomize tool, and it would be a lot easier, a lot quicker, but i require being able to randomize 2 midi channels independent of each other. does anyone know if im doing anything wrong here? welp plz.

D3Mens
Wed Jan 19, 2022 9:11 am

x

Re: FL randomizer different in fl 20.9?

I noticed the same. Sounds like a bug to me. ...

Swiftdreamer
Wed Jan 19, 2022 10:03 am

x

D3Mens wrote: ↑Wed Jan 19, 2022 9:11 am I notic...

Inspiron
Wed Jan 19, 2022 10:14 am

x

Can't help you with the randomizer, but the set...

bigbingus
Tue Jan 25, 2022 11:21 pm

x

Inspiron wrote: ↑Wed Jan 19, 2022 10:14 am Can'...

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”