Forum rules
Please read them here.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
SuperTRev
Sun Jan 23, 2022 11:26 pm

x

Hip Hop Drum Kits

Update:
Made these kits multi out. Same kits, just coloured and mixer track offset by group. It's only four kits, so not that big of a deal.
It might not be right for you, so see my 8bit kits thread for info.

(Oops, at first I uploaded the samples, not the presets. Here they are, my bad.)
Hip Hop Multi Out.zip
Also sampled out the hip hop drum loops from that same group of soundfonts. Some good ones in there. Pretty short loops though.
I didn't declick the ends because they are meant to repeat. Or didn't put time markers; just chuck them into Slicexxx.
The ones that didn't give me bpm data, I assumed 120 bpm and sampled them at that.
Hip Hop Drum Loops.zip
End of update.

Was done with sampling. Just cleaning up some soundfonts, and happened upon this.
Soundfonts.png

Well hello there.

Here ya go. 4 hip hop drum kits for FPC and the Akai Fire. The amen break and 3 generic. They sound pretty good.
TJ Hip Hop.zip

Same layout and process as my chiptune library. Click here for the info. It's important you put the files in the right spot. 'TJ Hip Hop' is the parent folder for compressing; get rid of that. 'Hip Hop' is the FPC presets. The rest is the samples.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by SuperTRev on Mon Feb 21, 2022 7:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Chris7_
Mon Jan 24, 2022 2:46 am

x

Re: Hip Hop Drum Kits

Thanks for sharing! Love how you have it all se...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

SuperTRev
Mon Jan 24, 2022 4:07 am

x

Actually I wanted anyone who downloaded the upd...

Chris7_
Tue Jan 25, 2022 1:06 am

x

You're welcome. I hear ya. I often say it take...

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”