Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”

Forum rules
Please read them here.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Aleix Fontanet
Wed Jan 26, 2022 2:10 am

x

Suggestion for FLS Improvement "workflow related"

Don't get me wrong, I'm going to give some ideas that might seem silly at first, but once you get* it, you'll be on board. "Drum rolls in"

Difficulty levels!!! :shock: it buggles my mind how no one has thought about this before, let me explain. Videogames have difficulty levels right? Also school books, the more you advance, the more difficult they get. And what about American Ninja! If the last obstacles where the first, how anyone could ever get the momentum going? And that's the key, MOMENTUM**. Lets get into it with a practical example.

Easiest: Basically any key and mouse click you press you get a pattern connected to a mixer slot and the whole mixer chain set up, in order from start to finish. Like first click you get the rhythm, second bass line, third a catchy tune... Then, when the cicle is completed, you can keep adding by clicking to make more complex stuff 8) "Y" key should be reserved to Turdtube, so you don't have to go through the hustle of experience anxiety for investing more than a minute creating a song "no one should, it's just that the world is not fair, and dangerous". Once you get going with confidence, it's time to level up.

-Easy:- Same as Easiest, but "Y" only works twice for the project.

-NotSoEasy:- Now you can "Ctrl+Z", change one note for riff, and change a mixer slot. Also a few more things, but let's not get too overwhelmed before we get here.

-Normal:- Choose this one at you own peril! Normal mode would be what we have now, I know I Know, but even some people have climbed the Everest without oxigene.

-Hard:- Let's not even think about it :shock:

* = The fabric of reality starts changing from there.

** = Mar**d O*er Mor**r Ens**t**o Tr*m* N*t Th* Un*qu* Ma* this is not a joke

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”