Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”

Forum rules
Please read them here.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
lucyfaircc
Thu Jan 27, 2022 12:41 am

x

Multiple issues with FL studio 20.9

So I have kontakt configured to receive midi from channels 10-15 from my keyboard and initially my problem was that the volume was turning itself down when I played Poizone synth on channel 1. Also discovered that having syncro stop on my keyboard seemed to cause weird cutting out of notes on channel 1 when a chord was played in the accompaniment section of my keyboard Yahmah E443. My cpu usage is 20% I find a lot of the lead patches for poizone seem to cut off the notes like they are set to mono even when mono is turned off. I set unison to 16 and polyphony to 64, that should allow me to easily play 4 notes at a time right without any voice stealing but I still ocassionaly get voice stealing or if not that, it sounds like a mono instrument even though Ive told it to play all the notes together. My computer is also stuttering despite a low CPU load. Although I do have a ton of chrome windows open eating up another 10% Cpu. I have 32 GB ram @3200 hz, FL studio 20.9, Amd ryzen 5 3600 not yet overclocked but Im looking into that to see if I can get a bit more horse power from cpu.
It seems to stutter the most when I try to play a video and play at the same time but with plenty of ram a decent dedicated GPU and a reasonable processor it shouldnt really be stuttering at 20-30% cpu usuage? I also want it to stop looping, like loop button is turned of on the channel rack but when the master keyboard plays after every bar it goes back to bar 1 so recording a performance into midi is impossible because I will just over write what I just recorded. Maybe im thick but is there a way to set up the midi controller so that yes it sends the midi info to reaper but that reaper doesnt limit the bars to 1? I know the "style" on a keyboard probably is just 1 bar repeated at whatever chord you play but my cover of tracks certainly isnt one bar and is there any easy settings I can do to stop the voice stealing and occasional stuttering. As I say i figured turning auto stop on keyboard off healed about 80% but im still looking for that other 20%. Finally poizone patches go back to patch 1 if I dont change the patch for a while using the little <> arrows. Which means if I get bored with a patch trying to find a new interesting patch is a pain. How do you use midi learn in FL to assign a control to a midi controller. The Yamaha E443 has 2 knobs that control filter cuttoff and resonance im assuming that they send appropriate midi cc's. I have ordered a workstation keyboard but really would like to use the controls I have available at the moment.

Scott
Site Admin
Thu Jan 27, 2022 1:13 am

x

Re: Multiple issues with FL studio 20.9

Please use paragraphs. I didn't read anything y...

lucyfaircc
Fri Feb 11, 2022 2:56 pm

x

i HAD A WEIRD ERROR WITH PLUGIN SUPER 38 PLUGIN...

Hevy (IL)
Technical Support
Sat Feb 12, 2022 2:53 am

x

Hi there. This crash is caused by the 3rd part...

Teksonik
Sat Feb 12, 2022 2:29 pm

x

Neither Google or the KVR database is finding S...

fde101
Sat Feb 12, 2022 3:05 pm

x

Teksonik wrote: ↑Sat Feb 12, 2022 2:29 pm Neith...

Teksonik
Sat Feb 12, 2022 4:32 pm

x

Yes that looks like the one. Odd that even KVR ...

lucyfaircc
Mon Feb 21, 2022 5:46 pm

x

How do I make a video of the sound lowering whe...

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”