Forum rules
Please read them here.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Forasure
Mon May 16, 2022 8:38 am

x

Keyboards with FL Studio for live gigs

Hi
I'm wondering how others get on using FL Studio for live gig setup and would appreciate experience, tips and pointers please.

I'm looking into having a setup with up to four synth keyboards, FL Studio on laptop (all connected to mixer, amp, speakers, etc) for gigging in the future:
With pre-produced audio playing additional vocal segments and connected midi synced to trigger the keyboards / eg drums, the plan is to use FL Studio primarily dedicated as a playback device (Laptop) for the music set list loaded onto FL Studio playlist with a collapsed track aesthetically as a "divider" (eg Track 2 Song A Audio, Track 3 Song A Midi, Track 4 collapsed, Track 5 Song B Audio, Track 6 Song B Midi, Track 7 collapsed and so on) all tracks initially muted, only un-muting the desired tracks as I progress / alternate through the song set list.

▶ Which midi *device have you found reliable for a couple of synth keyboards connected (to FL Studio)? *If discontinued, what midi device would you go for now?
▶ Do you use a midi device that can connect to more than two synth keyboards, what is the make?
▶ Do you use alternative DAWs for live gigs?
▶ Do you use a portable recorder for live gigs, which one?
▶ Do you have photos to share of your live setup?!

Although I'm focused towards a live gig setup, if you have a couple of keyboards connected to FL Studio with your home studio setup, please do not hesitate, your experience would be really appreciated!

Thanks

Omnifold
Mon May 16, 2022 12:10 pm

x

Re: Keyboards with FL Studio for live gigs

Forasure wrote: ↑Mon May 16, 2022 8:38 am Hi I'...

Forasure
Tue May 17, 2022 6:54 am

x

Re: Keyboards with FL Studio for live gigs

Many thanks Omnifold. Appreciated. Anyone els...

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”