Screen recordings sound muffled (not only in FL)

Discuss how to use FL Studio

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”

Forum rules
Please read them here.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Capt.price
Fri May 27, 2022 12:05 pm

x

Screen recordings sound muffled (not only in FL)

I usually screen record my projects after finishing them and share them with my friends. But I found that the audio quality of the screen recordings were bad. It seemed that the bass part was boosted, and the audio had a narrower stereo field. I'm using Bandicam, and I've tried OBS before, but I got the same problem. It sounded a lot better when exported or even played in real time in FL Studio. I tried recording other softwares such as games, and I got the same results. Because of this, I have to manually replace the audio with a rendered one in a editing software and then render the video out, which is certainly painful. Is it because of my potato computer or is my setup wrong? I don't think it's the problem of FL Studio, since the problem exists in all other softwares, but I can only compare the result in FL Studio because I can render the audio file. Do I need to buy a audio interface to solve this problem?
Here's an example recorded in FL demo projects.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Hevy (IL)
Technical Support
Fri May 27, 2022 1:02 pm

x

Re: Screen recordings sound muffled (not only in FL)

Hi there. It sounds like there is a compressor...

Capt.price
Fri May 27, 2022 3:43 pm

x

Re: Screen recordings sound muffled (not only in FL)

Evyi wrote: ↑Fri May 27, 2022 1:02 pm Hi there....
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”