Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”

Forum rules
Please read them here.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Olimpic
Wed Jun 22, 2022 6:36 pm

x

Weird copyright situation

Hello, I would like to share information and find out what is happening from people who understand. The situation is related to the song Tevlo - release me. I thought it was a copyright free project as it is part of the FL studio installation package.

Today I received this email from Instagram.

We removed the video you posted on February 16, 2021 at 7:44 am because it contains the following content:

Song "The Day You Come Here" performed by Vu Duc Hoang

If you have permission to share everything in this video, including audio (such as the audio track or background music), you can appeal the removal and your video will be re-published. Remember that you can only post videos that you have permission to share.
Screenshot_2022-06-22-21-37-58-457_com.google.android.gm.jpg
I post my remixes on instagram and I don't understand what the problem is. I started looking for The Day You Come Here" performed by Vu Duc Hoang on YouTube and found this video
To my surprise I heard a song there Tevlo - release me.

You can check also

I conclude that some person Vu Duc Hoang took the Tevlo - release me project from FL studio. He gave the video and music its own name and copyright. Not only on YouTube but also on Instagram. It is for this reason that today the instagram administration deleted my Tevlo remix on their site..

In general, I don’t really understand such jokes, maybe it’s some kind of bug or do people really take demo projects from fl studio, change them a little and make copyrights? I can't check it somehow. What to do in general in such a situation?

he posted this song not only on YouTube and Instagram with copyright, but also on Yandex music https://music.yandex.ru/album/21283842
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

J-&dre
Wed Jun 22, 2022 6:48 pm

x

Re: Weird copyright situation

I don't think that elements from that song is a...

N_K
Thu Jun 23, 2022 7:19 am

x

olimpik1982 wrote: ↑Wed Jun 22, 2022 6:36 pm [....

nucleon
Thu Jun 23, 2022 7:38 am

x

There is also information on this in the manual...

Olimpic
Thu Jun 23, 2022 9:18 am

x

Even more so, I read the answers and everything...

Zephyrean
Thu Jun 23, 2022 12:12 pm

x

olimpik1982 wrote: ↑Wed Jun 22, 2022 6:36 pm I ...

HDSQ
Thu Jun 23, 2022 1:17 pm

x

Yeah copyright fraud is absolutely a thing. I h...

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”