disabled instruments still using a lot of CPU according to plugin performance monitor

Discuss how to use FL Studio

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”

Forum rules
Please read them here.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
nu.id
Sat Jun 25, 2022 3:27 pm

x

disabled instruments still using a lot of CPU according to plugin performance monitor

Hi there, i've decided to bounce all instruments to audio in a more CPU instensive project. After bouncing to audio, i've muted all the instrument clips in the playlist and also muted all the frozen instruments in the channel rack. However, when playing the project, the plugin performance monitor shows that the top 10 or so things drawing CPU resources are synths that aren't even playing anything in the playlist.

It seems these instruments are using significant CPU resources simply by existing in the project. If I want to remove their CPU load completely, do I have to totally remove these instruments from the project? These instruments are bound to the playlist as instrument tracks by the way

Trancit
Sat Jun 25, 2022 5:09 pm

x

Re: disabled instruments still using a lot of CPU according to plugin performance monitor

Go to the tool menu and use the macro: "Switch ...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”