Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”

Forum rules
Please read them here.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Bruellbart
Sat Aug 06, 2022 10:58 pm

x

Looptalk User Contest | August 2022 | SAMPLES & LOOPS

There was a time approx. 20 years ago when I only got a few loops -no VSTs, generators or synths at all- and I'd have to make use of all of my creativity (cut them into tiniest pieces etc.) to create something individual without simply playing the prefabricated loops on top of each other. This is your task now: boost your creativity through limitations :D
-
sampler_rack2.jpg
-
RULES:
  • You may only use free (!) samples and loops currently provided by Image-Line and its official shop page, so they can promote this contest if they like to :wink:
    This includes any sample in the Packs folder, the FPC Free Kits and Legacy samples. Please keep in mind that there are a few Sample Packs in the IL shop that provide a "free selection" like this one. These free selections are all allowed. Sadly I can't allow paid samples from IL as the Zipped Loop Packages would provide them to anyone for free.
  • no synths/generators at all (this includes Harmor due to better clarity for me while checking the files)
  • You have to use at least one piece from the Loops section, at least 3 secs long (from one Loop or combined)
  • Track length between 2:30 and 7:00
  • A Zipped Loop Package and an MP3-file of the track have to be uploaded in this thread - and at best a Soundcloud link to the track for audiosabre's contest Soundcloud playlists, while this is no must
  • All FLS sampler plugins are allowed that have the capabilities to play and alter existing samples
  • No 3rd party plugins at all
  • No resampling via Edison or other possible options. Don't create new samples (so no vocals, guitars etc., too) or consolidate layers

The contest will end at August 28th, 10:00pm UTC+2. For comparison: at the time I'm posting this it is ~12:58am here. Voting will be three days.

IMPORTANT: The winner of this contest will have to host the next one. Don't forget ;)

HAVE FUN :D

Edit: added the FPC Free Kits to the list
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Bruellbart on Sun Aug 28, 2022 5:30 pm, edited 10 times in total.

Audiobusters
Sat Aug 06, 2022 11:05 pm

x

Entries | L. U. C. | August 2022 | SAMPLES & LOOPS

Entries JoexLy Music JoexLy - Bossfight Binar...
Last edited by Audiobusters on Mon Aug 29, 2022 1:05 am, edited 2 times in total.

4mB
Sun Aug 07, 2022 4:57 pm

x

Re: Looptalk User Contest | August 2022 | SAMPLES & LOOPS

ENDER1805 wrote: ↑Sun Aug 07, 2022 10:38 am It'...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

4mB
Sun Aug 07, 2022 5:41 pm

x

I might as well just go full nostalgia, so we c...

4mB
Sun Aug 07, 2022 5:52 pm

x

Do to the fact new WinAMP is trending right now...

JoexLy Music
Wed Aug 10, 2022 5:44 pm

x

here is my entry! not my best but it's ok..

BinaryBorn
Sat Aug 13, 2022 10:42 am

x

I'm done! I used some samples from the FPC Fre...

Dave 201
Sat Aug 13, 2022 12:45 pm

x

I've really enjoyed listening to the entrys so ...

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”