Forum rules
Please read them here.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
AlexDawsy
Wed Aug 10, 2022 4:08 pm

x

Turntable to FL Setup (Asio4All)

Hello,

I have attempted to resolve this issue via tech support previously (yes I'm aware of the forum policy) but got trapped in a loop of them flat out denying hearing an issue in the audio example I provided despite me repeatedly stating exactly where the blatant issue was and also then suggesting repeatedly that I use the default audio driver despite me repeatedly stating that this is not an option as it does not detect my turntable numerous times. I feel my time was not respected nor my issue taken seriously so I'm posting here as a last resort before switching DAWs as I need this issue resolved for work.

I'm trying to figure out how to restore my recording ability from my turntable. Ever since I upgraded my gpu I have an issue where when recording from my turntable (via Asio4All) after a short period of time I get a nasty buzzy/clicky/clipping sound separate from the noise from vinyl that becomes increasingly worse the longer I record. When starting recording a song the issue is not present and only appears after a period of time and sounds digital leading me to believe it's an issue on the software side. My cpu load never goes above 2% when recording so I also doubt it's CPU limitations.

I have provided an audio example below the issue starts around 1min and by 1:30 is unlistenable, any assistance would be appreciated,
Best regards.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

abelg
Wed Aug 10, 2022 6:14 pm

x

Re: Turntable to FL Setup (Asio4All)

Well, even if they denied hearing an issue, it'...

AlexDawsy
Wed Aug 10, 2022 7:53 pm

x

Re: Turntable to FL Setup (Asio4All)

Thanks for the response, I haven't but that's ...

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”