Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”

Forum rules
Please read them here.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
yougozero
Sun Sep 25, 2022 5:54 pm

x

Workflow when recording with effects

I would like to record with effects and link the playlist tracks(audio tracks) with the mixer tracks before doing so.
Is there a way to playback my audio from the playlist without doubling the effects...Do I have to disable them every time?

The manual says that "external input only" is recommended when doing loop recording and you don't want previous takes blended with the external input.Does this mean that audio recordings post effects is impossible to playback without doubling the effects?

What I want:I want to be able to record realtime automations from my hardware trough FL's effects and be able to playback what I have recorded without having to disable all my effects before doing so...is this possible?

I know a little about Edison and that I can preview recorded audio post effects before sending it to the playlist,but after that,my playlist tracks are linked with the mixer tracks with effects on them,and I cant preview them without doubling the effects?There must be one click for this?Anyone have a workflow here?

DjNotSo
Sun Sep 25, 2022 9:28 pm

x

Re: Workflow when recording with effects

I haven't tried it but can you not set up a sep...

yougozero
Mon Sep 26, 2022 5:56 am

x

Re: Workflow when recording with effects

DjNotSo wrote: ↑Sun Sep 25, 2022 9:28 pm I have...

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”