Forum rules
Please read them here.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
sleqrothmusic
Tue Nov 29, 2022 9:23 am

x

Can I translate Fabfilter Volcano Midi Trigger function on Fruity Love Philter

Hi everyone!

Sorry if there's a similar topic answered, but I want to know if Fruity Love Philter can do what Fabfilter Volcano does in terms of MIDI trigger cutoff filter to create a plucky cutoff sounds.

To explain, when apply Fabfilter Volcano for a simple cutoff, I would add a envelope generator inside Volcano, enable MIDI trigger and link it to MIDI OUT utility tool inside FL Studio.
When I do this, I can achieve a plucky cutoff sound.

It can be done with individual synths or instrument that have envelope controls, link the cutoff filter to XY Controller and adjust the ADSR of those envelope generator inside the plugin to achieve similar result, but it can be a hassle if you want to control cutoffs of multiple synths in a layer for example.

Here's a video explaining about it (taking from Twisted Melodiez tutorial)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6AbYHH-2oo&t=269s

In Fruity Love Philter, I noticed there's a lot of controls (envelope, lfo, etc) within the banks it provide, which brings me to the question, does Fruity Love Philter allow what Fabfilter Volcano does in terms of plucky cutoffs? If so, how can we achieve that?

Sorry if my question brings some confusion.

levendis
Tue Nov 29, 2022 10:29 am

x

Re: Can I translate Fabfilter Volcano Midi Trigger function on Fruity Love Philter

You definitely can modulate Love Philter's para...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”