Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”

Forum rules
Please read them here.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
justinisthebestatfl
Thu Dec 01, 2022 5:15 pm

x

issue with using bluetooth while working in fl

So I've been using a bluetooth speaker to play audio out of fl studio and for whatever reason whenever I open any internet browser and play audio out of it with fl studio also open and then switch to trying to play audio out of fl with the browser still open fl audio still shows a signal on the mixer but no audio comes out. In the audio output settings when I switch to Realtek ASIO and then switch back to Fl Studio ASIO it works again but occasionally it doesn't and I have to restart Fl. Also I just never had this issue with an audio interface which I don't have available to me at the moment so I was wondering if anybody may have had this issue before and knew of a fix or if not maybe someone could recommend a solution. Also it should be noted that whenever I tried to screen record the issue with obs the audio actually played back when switching back and forth between browser audio and fl so apparently the internal audio is completely normal however it's not communicating that audio to the bluetooth speaker if I'm attempting to use fl with a browser open. and if it helps the operating system is windows 11 and the bluetooth speaker is a jbl flip 5. thanks in advance for any help or suggestions!

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”