Is it possible to send midi data from a plugin to another without using a MIDI Out/ Layer?

Discuss how to use FL Studio

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”

Forum rules
Please read them here.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
asdfdsfgjsdfgksjdf
Sat Dec 03, 2022 2:45 am

x

Is it possible to send midi data from a plugin to another without using a MIDI Out/ Layer?

Suppose I have MIDI data that I want to send to two different plugins, eg Serum and SerumFX: to accomplish this, I could put the MIDI notes into a MIDI Out pattern, choose a number for the port, then select the same number for the input port in Serum and SerumFX.

If I have MIDI data in the playlist pattern for serum that I want to use in SerumFX, is is possible to send it to effects plugins like SerumFX without using MIDI out? Or would it be necessary to take all of the midi data that is being sent to serum, paste it into a MIDI Out, then use the MIDI out port for serumFX?

A lot of times I'll have written lots of patterns for an instrument and realize I want to use the same data for another instrument/ effect, I'm wondering if there's an easy way to do this that doesn't involve changing the MIDI information from every single pattern over to a MIDI Out.

thank you!

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”