Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”

Forum rules
Please read them here.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
KK-1962
Tue Dec 06, 2022 10:57 pm

x

Live soloist gigs?

Hi, I am a soloist, guitar and vocals. I have a repertoire of about 90 songs, nearly all with backing tracks, although I don't always use the backing tracks. I have 2 different guitars and need to use something like the Antares auto tune to keep my vocals accurate and also to add harmonies where needed. I am struggling to work out the best way to have all my songs, with all the variations of each available to me in a DAW.

I have FL Studio producer, Studio One Artist, Cakewalk & Abelton Live Intro. At a gig I just want to be able to look through a list of all songs and choose the next one to play. I never play them in a pre determined order. I have FL Studio Producer, can I achieve what I want in the FL? Or do you think one of the other products I have would work better. What I do want to do though is to set up each song with a live vocal and guitar track and in some cases a live looping track. Also automated harmonies. And some automated guitar & vocal effects. I have already spent days searching the web for info on how best to do this but have only found bits and pieces. I would love to be able to talk to someone about how best to achieve this if possible. Also I am using Presonus Audiobox 22VSL interface.

I have very limited experience with any of these DAW's. I have only done a little bit of recording with Studio 1 and used Abelton for warping a lot of my DJ tracks.

Cheers, Ken.

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”