Forum rules
Please read them here.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Cnidaria
Wed Oct 10, 2007 7:43 am

x

FL Studio 3.4 with M-Audio 49e

I'll be quick and to the point.

So basically, I'm wanting to use my M-Audio 49 keyboard so that it has each key assigned to play a different sample that can be effected with the pitch bend. Basically, I'm wanting to have each key to act as a start/stop to play either a .wav or a .mp3 file. i.e. when I hit it a key for first time, the sample starts, but when I press the key again, it stops and resets to the beginning to where if I press it again, it starts at the beginning of the sample. Is there anyway to arrange this in FL Studio 3.4. I have that, or Ableton Live 5.2

I'm brand new to all of this, and figure since I have FL Studio 3.4, I mine as well try this in that program. I found where you can "assign" the tracks to a key on the keyboard, but it still won't trigger the sounds even if I press the keys I've assigned the track to. I'm planning on using this during a live set so I can have full control of our samples live so that I don't have to worry about the sound guy playing the wrong track on the wrong part of the cd, etc etc. I'm wanting it to be able to save so that all I have to do is open the program, go file>open and then select a file and it's all ready for me to go.

Thanks for any help.

Cnidaria
Sat Oct 13, 2007 12:25 am

x

Anyone have any ideas on this?

wizanda
Sat Oct 13, 2007 7:07 am

x

Yeh, update to the latest copy is always a good...

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”