Finalists and VOTING are here
THE COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED
Please discuss the competition in the thread linked here.
In this contest we are looking for a new 'sting' (intro) for the FL Studio Guru series. This competition will run in the same manner as the previous Image-Line Sound Design Contest.
SCORE THE INTRO TO THIS VIDEO
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO
1. Download the video (attached here).
2. Make some noise using only FL Studio & Image-Line plugins, in sync (optional), with the video as it plays. Any samples used must be Image-Line or your own (no commercial sample packs allowed). The audio should be no longer than the indicated section [Your Intro Sound Here].
3. Upload your entry, FL Studio .zip project, to this Sound Design Competition thread AND a (192 kbps or greater) mp3 example of the sound for preview in the thread. A YouTube video showing it in context is ok but not mandatory.
1st - Harmor + Groove Machine + 300 IL VCash + Your sound considered for use on future FL Studio Guru intros.
2nd - Harmor + Groove Machine + 200 IL VCash
3rd - Harmor + Groove Machine + 100 IL VCash
Note: If any plugin prizes are not commercially available they will be added to your account to become available at the time of official launch.
1. All prizes are Image-Line virtual cash - that can only be used in the Image-Line shop. There is no expiry so you can spend it any time you want or add your own money to it to get more stuff.
2. Sound design must be done in FL Studio using only Image-Line products - Demo plugins may be used and will save from FL Studio 8 or higher. These projects will open correctly for the judges.
3. All entries - must be uploaded to THIS thread with FL Studio project and mp3
4. Number of entries - Competitors are restricted to ONE entry. You may edit your post and replace your entry until the competition closes.
5. Competition closes - Monday August 22, 2011
6. Judging - We will choose the top 5 stings and open choosing of the final 3 to public vote.
7. Legal - By entering the competition you grant Image-Line Software a permanent, world-wide, non-exclusive, non-revocable license to use your Sound Design Competition entry audio and or FL Studio project in our marketing materials. These may include videos, pod-casts, TV, flash, broadcast e.t.c., but is not limited to those formats or channels.
Attached is the original sting:
Discuss how to use FL Studio
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]