------- Update 9 October 2011 -------
Thanks to everyone who has showed interest in the FL Studio for Mac beta testing. We have started adding people from the list below who have been with us the longest (we will be adding people over several days/weeks as the response was much bigger than expected!). If you have been added you will see the following forum appear above the main FL Studio forums:
FL Studio CrossOver OSX
If that appears browse into the forum and read the instructions for getting FL Studio up and running on your Mac.
For those that miss out on the first round, please keep an eye on this thread and our forums as the plan is to open the test up to the wider group registered here when we are more confident things are working as expected.
------- Original Post Below-------
We have been working with CodeWeavers for the past year or so in developing a special version of FL Studio that runs in a customized Crossover wrapper (a Windows emulator/wrapper). This means that you DON'T need anything else (like a Windows installation, Boot Camp or CrossOver) to run FL Studio on Mac OSX. Just install FL Studio using the supplied .dmg and away you go!
We are now looking for experienced FL Studio users as beta-testers so if you have been a customer for 2 years or more AND have access to a Mac for testing, please reply below to have your name added to the list.
Let us know:
1. What Mac Hardware, OSX version & sound card you are using?
2. If you own/have a Mac, why you have one instead of/in addition to a PC?
3. How long you have been using FL Studio as a registered customer?
- This version of FL Studio does not support Audio Unit plugins. (PC) VST and FL Studio native only.
- 3rd Party VST plug-in compatibility needs to be tested on a case-by-case basis (please report).
PLEASE NOTE: Beta Testing will start sometime late September or early October.
Post your ideas and suggestions here
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]