tutorial help (vst effects routing set up)

Discuss how to use FL Studio

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Brian_9
Thu Jan 17, 2008 6:12 pm

x

tutorial help (vst effects routing set up)

Could someone post an flp file on here for me to look at. I am trying to figure out a way to do the following... have a drumloop playing a an flanger effect on it. The tricky part is that I want the flanger (or any effect for that matter) to only change the high and or mid frequencies of the drum loop.

Someone tried to explain this to me a couple of years back, using mixer routing and sends, but my results weren't satisfactory. The effect frequencies ((high and or mid) were boosted in volume. That is not what I want. I simply want to hear the effect on those frequencies, leaving the bottom end sounding untouched.

If someone could kindly explain this better and maybe post up an flp with the explanation included in the notepad, that would be great.

btw: If you are using samples that don't come with FL Studio 7.0 ,please post a zipped package instead so I will have the sound or sounds you used.

Thanks.

Ghostwriter_
Thu Jan 17, 2008 7:35 pm

x

We cheat by using a makeshift crossfade, though...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Brian_9
Fri Jan 18, 2008 12:30 am

x

Ok, I will check this out. Thanks for your hel...

Brian_9
Sat Jan 19, 2008 6:26 am

x

For some reason my version of FL Studio is havi...

AbelG_
Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:30 am

x

I use fruity multiband compressor with its hp a...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”