Discuss how to use FL Studio

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
jokinjoe
Sun Jan 27, 2008 2:25 pm

0 x

Question about programming EQ Curves

Hi guys,

I am a C++ programmer/Electronic Engineer. Recently I have been given the task of creating a Graphical EQ Screen to interface with a Reference Monitor we are currently working on. All DSP calculations are performed within the User interface and once calculated by various different equations - turned into a 30 Character Hex String(Not that you need to know that, but there are 10 characters for each parameter...)are uploaded via RS232 to the unit. At the moment, eq values for Frequency, Bandwidth, and Gain are inputed manually, however there is a desire to create a graphical display where the user can drag different nodes around the display, sort of similalr to your parametric EQ 2.
I was wondering if there are any components available out there which do this sort of thing. Where I know this post isnt 'officially' regarding fl development, i am still a user, but am also trying to gain knowledge in this field. If anyone could point me out in the right direction, I would greatly appreciate it.

Many thanks,

Joe Kinsella

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”