Exchange FL Studio tips & tricks

Return to “Tips & Tricks”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
TeNix Beats
Fri Nov 25, 2022 11:39 pm

x

Guitar Rig tips?

Helloooo all!!

I've made this post to get some tips/advice from some of you as well as get some more info about guitars. Not necessarily a guitar rig but something close to that. I've recently started recording with my audio interface using my focusrite 2i4 and unfortunately i don't have any preamps or pedals to help me record my guitars into FL Studio. I've been using focusrite to record via Edison instead of doing it from the track list as a sample. I do this so that I can make sure I'm getting the parts for my next beat I need (Cutting/Mixing as well) done right in my opinion. If you do have any tips as to record instruments better, please let me know! I always appreciate all the feedback I can get and tips/advice as well. I've been doing this just recently to get into sampling some of the guitar sounds i want for other genres aside Rap, Hip Hop, Trap, Drill, R&B, or simply looping for those specific genres. If there are any preamp plugins that you think may help, please also let me know!! As I said before I appreciate all the feedback I can get. I also wanna thank anyone taking the time to read this as well, Much love! <3

- TeNix beats

Return to “Tips & Tricks”