Does anyone recommend an audio interface?

Exchange FL Studio tips & tricks

Return to “Tips & Tricks”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
brineybreezes
Mon Oct 24, 2022 12:06 am

x

Does anyone recommend an audio interface?

Hello:

I am working on a project and am in the mixing phase. I am placing several plugins (approx. 3-4) on about 16 different tracks, and this is causing the program to lag—and not the type of lag where the sound sounds crackling and the speed starts slowing down, more like the program itself is not responsive when I try and click things even though the post audio is playing fine. My CPU is operating at about 33% and I am using only half of my RAM, which my leads me to believe this is an issue with my audio interface. My audio interface is Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 Gen 1 (I believe?). If you do believe it is the audio interface, which interfaces do you recommend that could handle a higher load, or does such an interface not exist?

I've read about the Dante network interfaces but they are expensive and I'm not sure how compatible they are with FL Studio. Does anyone have any recommendations for an audio interface to meet my needs (usually between 15-20 mixer tracks with 3-4 plugins on each), and/or do you think there could be another issue at play here?

Can Dante network interfaces work with FL Studio? I don't see any information or tutorials on this anywhere.

Sincerely,
Briney

prophets_of_discord
Tue Dec 27, 2022 1:38 am

x

Re: Does anyone recommend an audio interface?

wow. so i originally suggested that you use the...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Tips & Tricks”