FL Mapping Formula Tool v1.27 (over 3.7 million formulas)

Lots of links to samples, VSTis, ...

Return to “Links”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
FLStudioBits
Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:42 am

6 x

FL Mapping Formula Tool v1.27 (over 3.7 million formulas)

Hi Folks

This is a a tool that makes using mapping formulas more inviting and easy to do.

I update the top post with relevant links as i go and also post whats new in a reply on each update.

Since v1.21 this is a coop with kaleidoscopetagon.

In this tool v1.27 are currently 3.732.948 Mapping Formula's for various purposes.

Things like common knob divisions, switches, eq2 frequency ducking, eq2 keys, lfos for various plugins and lots more sound design orientated stuff and plugin specific formulas.

This program was made with autohotkey (compiled to a wndows exe no need to have autohotkey installed), it is a text replacement program you are free to use it at your own risk not that i think it could hurt your pc but i have to put this out there, i am no programmer i am an audio enthusiast i started using autohotkey just short of a year ago so i could make tools like this, custom hotkeys and various gui to speed up my fl studio workflow.

To get a good idea what this tool can do watch this video.

downloads here https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1pwsWpnkaS6ltvRkXjThFj0yMCFQK640v

more updates as we go

your feedback would be appreciated
Last edited by FLStudioBits on Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:01 am, edited 4 times in total.

FLStudioBits
Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:18 am

0 x

Re: FL Mapping Formula Tool (over 2.8 million formulas)

added 656500 new formulas in the 1.27 beta 1you...
Last edited by FLStudioBits on Sat Nov 10, 2018 5:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.

FLStudioBits
Tue Nov 06, 2018 1:51 pm

0 x

Re: FL Mapping Formula Tool (over 3.6 million formulas)

v1.27b2 Update - Chebyshev Polynomials note thi...
Last edited by FLStudioBits on Sat Nov 10, 2018 5:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

FLStudioBits
Sat Nov 10, 2018 5:49 pm

0 x

Re: FL Mapping Formula Tool (over 3.6 million formulas)

1.27 ReleaseBig updates to the tool including a...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Links”