find/exchange/discuss Sytrus presets & tips here

Return to “Sytrus - Presets & Programming”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
andygolay
Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:25 pm

x

Lengthen attack Sytrus

Hello,

I'm trying to get rid of or lengthen the bell sound ("ding") attack in the Fairy preset for Sytrus.

When I try changing the attack faders for Main or the knob for the OPs I don't hear a difference, or sometimes I think I do but I'm not sure.

It's for ambient music, so I want the sounds to come in and out smoothly.

If there is a way to randomize the attack length, that would be cool but if that's too much for one thread, no problem.

I also notice when I drag the points on the envelope drawings, they look like they are snapping back into place, so maybe for some reason it's not responding to the changes?

Tried adjusting release for another Sytrus instrument and it did not seem to make a difference either, so I'm not sure whether it's an attack thing or maybe I'm just not doing anything correctly lol... would there be a way to find which OP is producing the attack? If so, perhaps I can modify it in isolation.

I do not know Sytrus very well yet, so if you could dumb it down for me I am grateful.

Project file attached, thank you for your help.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Alphagem-O
Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:52 am

x

Re: Lengthen attack Sytrus

Probably the best person to answer your questio...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

andygolay
Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:02 am

x

Re: Lengthen attack Sytrus

Thanks, good call, re: systematically muting th...

Return to “Sytrus - Presets & Programming”