Can I use my presets/instruments (.dwp) paid for Mobile version in Desktop version?

Discuss & Share DirectWave content here

Return to “Direct Wave - Presets & Programming”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Abraham Hdz07
Tue Jan 18, 2022 5:59 pm

x

Can I use my presets/instruments (.dwp) paid for Mobile version in Desktop version?

Hi,

I just want to know if is possible to use Directwave instruments/presets owned for Mobile version on Desktop Signature version.
I have tried to load them on Desktop version but sound is not reproducible.

Thanks!

MegaSix
Wed Jan 19, 2022 6:39 pm

x

Re: Can I use my presets/instruments (.dwp) paid for Mobile version in Desktop version?

I was able to just click and drag them and the ...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Abraham Hdz07
Thu Jan 20, 2022 12:32 am

x

Re: Can I use my presets/instruments (.dwp) paid for Mobile version in Desktop version?

MegaSix wrote: ↑Wed Jan 19, 2022 6:39 pm I was ...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

MegaSix
Thu Jan 20, 2022 6:47 am

x

OK so I wasted too much time on this but I have...

Abraham Hdz07
Fri Jan 21, 2022 4:17 pm

x

MegaSix wrote: ↑Thu Jan 20, 2022 6:47 am OK so ...

Alphagem-O
Fri Jan 21, 2022 6:08 pm

x

Ok, I don't quite know yet what is happening. T...

Abraham Hdz07
Fri Jan 21, 2022 7:20 pm

x

Alphagem-O wrote: ↑Fri Jan 21, 2022 6:08 pm Ok,...

Abraham Hdz07
Fri Jan 21, 2022 11:10 pm

x

Alphagem-O wrote: ↑Fri Jan 21, 2022 8:56 pm Abr...

Return to “Direct Wave - Presets & Programming”