Used FL Studio VSTi (Multi) to Sample Patcher - Directwave Instrument Has Silent WAVs

Discuss & Share DirectWave content here

Return to “Direct Wave - Presets & Programming”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Mythozchtryx
Sun Nov 29, 2020 2:34 am

x

Used FL Studio VSTi (Multi) to Sample Patcher - Directwave Instrument Has Silent WAVs

I created an instrument in Patcher using two Toxic Biohazards, a Harmor, and a Raum effects plugin. It's a very simple setup. The Patcher instrument plays fine by itself. Also, when I load FL Studio VSTi (Multi) and load Patcher and my instrument into it, that also plays fine with the FL Studio VSTi selected. It uses about a third of my CPU power, so I decided to make a DirectWave instrument out of it by right-clicking on the FL Studio VSTi in the channel rack and selecting to create the instrument. Once the process completes, DirectWave loads and there it is, but all the samples are silent. I checked the samples within the instrument and the waveforms are all just flat lines, meaning no sound was sampled.

This is the first time I've ever tried to do this. I saw this method suggested in this thread ( viewtopic.php?t=160472 ), but there weren't really any details about things to watch out for, like unsampled samples. What did I do wrong?

rdtyn
Mon Nov 30, 2020 2:43 am

x

Re: Used FL Studio VSTi (Multi) to Sample Patcher - Directwave Instrument Has Silent WAVs

Hey, Mythozchtryx. I can't speak for the use o...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mythozchtryx
Wed Dec 02, 2020 1:43 am

x

Re: Used FL Studio VSTi (Multi) to Sample Patcher - Directwave Instrument Has Silent WAVs

Here you go. I'm now wondering if maybe only r...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

rdtyn
Wed Dec 02, 2020 7:22 am

x

OK, below you'll find the DW version I rendered...

Return to “Direct Wave - Presets & Programming”