[Update 10/21/2017] - Dashboard Photoreal Background added
I have been using FL12 Dashboard to control the KORG Monologue in my home studio with great success.
I have not been using the USB cable, rather a standard Roland MIDI cable connected to a MOTU micro lite USB MIDI interface, which is connected to my computer via USB; however, the direct connection via USB cable should work the same (not tested).
- With exception to Master Volume, Tempo, Octave, Edit, Sequencer, Key Trigger Hold, and pitch bend, all remaining knobs and switches on the Monologue are controllable via this Dashboard, thus turning a knob or flipping a switch in FL12, will send change information to the Monologue in real time (via MIDI CC).
- However, conversely I have not "linked" each knob on the physical device back to FL12, so turning the physical knob on the Monologue itself does not move the Dashboard knob in FL12... but you can set this up yourself simply by going through and linking each knob (if that is important to you).
- The state of knobs and switches are saved upon saving the FL12 song/composition, and recalled prior to song play... For this reason it is possible to design any custom sound on the Monologue by manipulating this interface, the interface settings will save with the song, and will be recalled and ready to go upon song load. Therefore, no need to mess with Monologue factory presets (unless that is your desire).
Download Image of Dashboard:
1) Place "korg_monologue" Folder into:
[Image-Line folder]\FL Studio 12\Plugins\Fruity\Generators\Dashboard\Artwork\
2) Place korg_monologue.fst file into:
[Image-Line folder]\FL Studio 12\Data\Patches\Plugin presets\Generators\Dashboard\
3) Restart FL Studio. Once the dashboard is loaded in FL12, set-up the correct MIDI channel and Port
4) Set the bank and patch to your preference... I set the bank to: --- --- and patch to: 55 to start off with a "Init Program" (blank sound)
Hope this is of some benefit to you.
Find dashboards here
1 post • Page 1 of 1
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]