11%
shh the government is watching
56%

Total votes: 18

JERMDM
Sun Jun 29, 2008 12:50 am

x

is collab still offline?

um why come uhh i gets server errors and would you like to try to connect again? is it still offline or is i doesin somin im is nots suposeds too.
i doesnt appreacitae all thirs techmalogical mumba jumba city folk talk. i thinks its just my computer by the way have you ever seen this movie about a group of people like 50 people and there locked in a building and theres 3 million dollars hidden in there somewhere and they have to kill eachother so they all team up and theres like a death match goings on and theres snipers out side for anyone who tries to leave with the money? its crazy movie i cant remember the name. i think there should be a place on the interweb for movies liek this movies peopl have forgotten but want to see. like the goonies and IT, and army of darkness and johnny 5..johny 5 was the shizzle i saw it a couple months ago it reminds me of japan i dont know why but japan is awesome i want to go poeple should send me money i mean people allways thinks about them selves when you should just send me money and forget there petty useless life. im jk must be the chinese food matter of fact i saw a dog eat a cat before it was crazy i heard

Moew!!! and then ROUGH and the rest was elementary my dear watson emelenterry. speakin of which i been watchin alot of married with children that show is so awesome al bundy should of had more moments tho there always puttin him down and im like Oh my! dude stand up an slap them hoochies..is hoochie a bad word will it be replaced by imagelines anti word nanny replacer. i keep smelling something in my room i dont know what it is or what species it has evolved to but its definitly in here somewhere...lurking...sometimes i wake up late at night cause i thought i felt it chewing on my foot but when i wake up and i remember who i am so i beat my self in the head till i get high and fall back to sleep.. im so pissed off mostly and tired of life..mostly cause i fackin socks keep coming up missing.. i swear when i catch the source of the disappearences of my socks there will be blood..i had 2 whole packs of joe boxer ankle socks all black and now i have 3 fukin socks left not 3 pears just 3! and it infurryates me. i love my black socks..actually they used to be white but im a sentimental person..or maybe im just mental..arnt we all mental tho? think about it and if you did think about it you couldnt really trust your thoughts cause your fuking insane and the only way to know your not insane is if you think you are understand? i probably am the only same man left in the entire world the rest of you are probably just figments of my imagination i prolly went crazy one day when i found my i had only 3 socks left and just flipped out and started beatin defenseless animals with a huge deer park waterbottle
with a stick rigged into the opening making a giant deerpark water mall. you know the big bottles that go on top of the water coolers yea thats it. actually i dont even have a moniter jsut a mouse and key board and i just type but i saw a movie where kids fed this bugs people and thats all i remmber about that. i think i could make a good synth for fl image line should let me do some stuff for fl like a fan synth or somethign or atleast me me free stuff.. like the wasp or other vsts they dont make much money off you knwo just to show them they love there customers..i wonder what it would be like to be the guy that made flstudio he probably has a yatch and lives in europe where you can see threw the ocean water and lives a nice life with hot chicks and money and nice cars and i dont even have the wasp..ive been so tempted to just iso fl but somethign tells me not too you know out in the country they probably live in torrenting is legal you know piracy isnt the answer but federal punishment isnt either. we need an einstein for our day i mean think back to einstien and till now how many geniouses? we are on a shortage of smart people i mean george bush is a president of a COUNTRY!!! is any one else scared? i mean every time there is a storm i freak out thinking this is the end considering all the storms killin around the world..global warming and still no one takes it serious. as a mtter of fact people live there lives how they want completely oblivious to the end sorrounding us and then ask your self how will your god judge you? ask your self it now look into the mirror..NO matter fact look into your self and ask how would you judge your self. can you even call your self you anymore..or have you changes far beyong the picture your brain portraits you as. i mean we all have this image of who we are but it takes a look threw someone elses eyes to realy see who you are. so next time your lying in bed wide awake as your self how will you be judged.. i dreamt i was with friends and a ufo flashed lights at us and the next thign i know i woke up like i was really there and they had there way with me and sent me home.. it was proly a race of super hot lesbionic man meat lovers from the planet super hot meat luvers deep throat topia. amazing maybe were all from other planets you know we all dream several times a night alot of us dont remember them try and you will. your an alien we all are and were blind by technology and the tv..stay away from the tv it is not your friend. STAY AWAY FROM IT. turn instead to your mind and the computer is ok only for constructive purposes.. ok im hungry i must go cause after i eat im going to bed.. goodnight

p.p verghiner
Sun Jun 29, 2008 3:58 am

x

god darn it your right, dem super hot lesbionic...

ma.ne
Sun Jun 29, 2008 6:43 am

x

I think you should both get married I'll be th...

chris
Sun Jun 29, 2008 7:38 am

x

ma.ne wrote:I think you should both get married...

sikkid74
Mon Jun 30, 2008 6:14 am

x

thats some strange stuff

lid6j86
Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:18 am

x

still no collab?

Is collab still down? still getting the 10057 ...

Widus
Wed Jul 02, 2008 8:24 pm

x

Same 10057 here, since weeks.

lid6j86
Thu Jul 03, 2008 12:18 am

x

this sucks because collab is one of the best th...

ma.ne
Thu Jul 03, 2008 2:37 pm

x

lid6j86 wrote:this sucks because collab is one ...

AC_5
Thu Jul 03, 2008 10:11 pm

x

I have hardly even touched FL since collab has ...

tERMoBLUe
Fri Jul 04, 2008 8:11 am

x

Widus wrote:Same 10057 here, since weeks. here...

volchi
Sat Jul 05, 2008 10:32 am

x

tERMoBLUe wrote:Widus wrote:Same 10057 here, si...

reflex
Site Admin
Sat Jul 05, 2008 12:00 pm

x

Collab still isn't back. I'm sorry for the inco...

Far Queue
Sat Jul 05, 2008 5:15 pm

x

Bio ninny

HAHAHAHAHa, I've had the same problem for long ...

chris
Sun Jul 06, 2008 6:53 am

x

reflex wrote:Collab still isn't back. I'm sorry...

Return to “Collab (obsolete, no longer supported)”