Layer is enabled even though its disabled - cant automate Lyer Enable/Disable

contains the latest version of our visualizer plugin (replacing Chrome)

Return to “ZGameEditor Visualizer forum”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Thyristor
Tue Nov 03, 2020 9:48 pm

x

Layer is enabled even though its disabled - cant automate Lyer Enable/Disable

dude what the ffffff.PNG
When i automate Zgame i like to automate the enable/disable the layer to save GPU when im no longer using the layer. But as of lately, when i automate the enabled/disable there seems to be a glitch that the layer will become enabled (the dot next to the layer name get filled in) but will still be grayed out as if it were disabled and the layer will not show up in the visualizer. If i click the enabled/disable when its in the enabled but grayed out state it will stay disabled but the dot next to the layer name will no longer be filled, being in what i was used to seeing as the actual disabled state.

The issue seems to occur when i right click the enable/disable to create an automation clip that disables all the other layers but the current layer that i right clicked, which in its own is incredibly annoying.

There doesn't seem to be any work around for this issue and i need to have visuals done by the 27th :(

im using FL Studio v20.7.3 [build 1987]
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thyristor
Wed Nov 04, 2020 4:42 pm

x

Re: Layer is enabled even though its disabled - cant automate Lyer Enable/Disable

VilleK (staff) wrote: ↑Wed Nov 04, 2020 9:31 am...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “ZGameEditor Visualizer forum”