Tempo and Video and ZGameEditor. Scoring in ZGameEditor?

contains the latest version of our visualizer plugin (replacing Chrome)

Return to “ZGameEditor Visualizer forum”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
xMrDragonx804
Fri Oct 22, 2021 11:25 pm

x

Tempo and Video and ZGameEditor. Scoring in ZGameEditor?

1. The video doesn't follow the tempo of the music, right?
I have video loaded and have the sync video with song position setting turned on so that the video will start playing when I press the play button in FL.

2. I created a tempo automation and lowered and raised the tempo and the video doesn't appear to increase or decrease in speed. So, I want to make sure that this is the case or that there aren't any known bugs with this. Can you confirm please.

3. BUT, I also want to slow down the video at some points. Is there a way to do this with ZGameEditor?
I am trying to do a rough score draft with ZGameEditor in FL and what I had in mind is slowing a scene down.

4. I want to have the video slow down independently of the music in once part of the scene, and then slow down the video WHILE slowing down the music tempo, in another scene. Is this possible and how? At first I thought maybe you do with the Video Cue Points section, but I only see that it's used to jump to a part of a video.

5. Edit: There is a mention in the cue points window of a video controller under internal controller to vary speed, but have no idea where this is.

6. So far, using ZGameEditor Visualizer for my scoring project has been working good, making playlist marker tags in playlist for visual cues, and having the playlist snap setting set to none so that I can freely set them to the video. Is there anyone else that has used this plugin for this purpose and any shortcomings with this/workflow or bugs or tips?

7. And have they mentioned if there are any plans/updates for this type of use for ZGameEditor?

8. Also, why the weird name of the plugin? What does 'Game' have to do with music and images/video?

Return to “ZGameEditor Visualizer forum”