ZGameEditor Visualizer Extremely slow / stuck on 1 for export

contains the latest version of our visualizer plugin (replacing Chrome)

Return to “ZGameEditor Visualizer forum”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
BennyMC
Mon Dec 13, 2021 11:02 am

x

ZGameEditor Visualizer Extremely slow / stuck on 1 for export

Hi

I've used ZgameEditor Visualizer umpteen times in the past with no issue, but on this latest set of videos I'm trying to export, the rendering is either EXTREMELY slow or stuck on 1 completely.

It's a reasonably complex video when compared to my others I guess, but the preview works just fine in real time so I don't understand why it's struggling so bad to export. I've read reports of others struggling when using a video inside the project - I can't work out if that's the problem with this one however.

Things I've tried:

- Disabling/Enabling video Preloading
- Lowering the bitrate settings
- Lowering the output resolution --> I have also tried on the very lowest resolution, which did export and took about 5 minutes for a 1 minute export
- Changing the audio quality settings (audio alone exports in about 1 second no matter how high the quality settings)
- Updating OpenGL
- Searching the forums and google for possible solutions

Here's my export settings:
ss.png
Debug Log (in zGame):

Gamepads detected: 0
Multisample supported, using 8 samples.
OpenGL: 4.6.0 - Build 27.20.100.9316
Loaded bitmap (16ms): C:\Users\(hidden)\Downloads\1.png
Loading video: C:\Users\(hidden)\Documents\Image-Line\FL Studio\Presets\Plugin presets\Effects\ZGameEditor Visualizer\Content\Particles.mp4
Loaded bitmap (15ms): C:\Users\(hidden)\Google Drive\(hidden)\Stationery\New Logos\Circle Logos\WHITE Circle Only.png
Loaded bitmap (0ms): C:\Users\(hidden)\Google Drive\(hidden)\Stationery\Fifth Album Cover Ideas\Vinyl Record PSD MockUp\Record only.png
Loaded bitmap (47ms): C:\Users\(hidden)\Google Drive\(hidden)\Stationery\Fifth Album Cover Ideas\Vinyl Record PSD MockUp\Cover only.png

FL Version:

Producer Edition v20.8.4 (Build 2576)

Diagnostics:
diagnostics .zip
FL Project:
Invicta Videos Project.zip
(Sorry for the filesize)

Thanks in advance
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Zef Parisoto
Wed Jun 22, 2022 8:13 am

x

Re: ZGameEditor Visualizer Extremely slow / stuck on 1 for export

VilleK (staff) wrote: ↑Wed May 18, 2022 10:50 a...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

young1migo
Mon Jun 27, 2022 5:25 pm

x

Re: ZGameEditor Visualizer Extremely slow / stuck on 1 for export

VilleK (staff) wrote: ↑Fri Jun 17, 2022 10:32 p...

Return to “ZGameEditor Visualizer forum”