Can't export video with internal controllers

contains the latest version of our visualizer plugin (replacing Chrome)

Return to “ZGameEditor Visualizer forum”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
CrimsonTek
Mon Mar 14, 2016 3:40 am

x

Can't export video with internal controllers

Dear Fruity Loopians:

I finally finished a song I've been working on for a while, and I decided to export it in ZGameEditor Visualizer. However, I want to do some really fancy visualizations, so I linked at least 7 parameters to different peak controllers, all of which have THEIR parameters linked to other peak controllers. And all of those peak controllers are responding to a second master in insert 44.

However, the video it exported was barely more than the wave file it exported, and that's because it has no video. It's just a black screen with regular audio. Also, I've tried putting another ZGameEditor in with no linked parameters, and that works fine.

Another thing I think I should mention is that when I open the video (with WMP), it opens into the size I use for listening to mp3s, but once it loads the file and the audio starts, it shrinks to some really weird size. It might be the default, or it might be that the ZGameEditor is exporting something, just not the right thing.

Also, whenever I load this project, the ZGameEditor is black, and I have to do something that alters the image layer. So lights don't work, fog doesn't work, but any sort of box or kaleidoscope fixes it. Or if I change the image layer from "image" to another effect, it shows up.

Layers used:
Image (Linked Lightness, Saturation, Size, Pos X, Pos Y)
Linear (x2)
Blooming (Linked BloomLevel)
Blur (Linked Amount)
FeedMe

Advanced export settings
Video endcoder: Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile Res: 1280x720 (HD 702p) Video bitrate: 30 mbps FPS: 30 Key frame spacing 3000
Uncompressed video: off
Audio encoder: Windows Media Audio 10 Prof. Audio format: 440 kbps, 44 kHz, 2 channel 24 bit CBR
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

cynex
Mon Mar 14, 2016 3:19 pm

x

Re: Can't export video with internal controllers

Can you resave this project as a zip file and b...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

CrimsonTek
Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:27 am

x

That should be better.

cynex
Thu Mar 17, 2016 4:37 pm

x

New Zip file still has file issues with missing...

cynex
Thu Mar 17, 2016 4:37 pm

x

I do find it strange though that some parameter...

Return to “ZGameEditor Visualizer forum”