With the release of FL Studio 12.3 Beta 4 ZGameEditor has been completely revised. If you check in Browser > Projects > Visual > ZGameEditor Visualizer you will find a few old demo projects. We need some new demos!
The ZGameEditor manual page is under heavy revision, you can see the latest manual here.
- You must use ZGameEditor Visualizer 2 (in FL Studio 12.3 Beta 4) to create a visual demo.
- Post your ZGameEditor projects (in .flp format) below using any of the existing Demo projects (Browser > Demo songs OR Song contests) as a base. Desirable: Include a link to a 1920x1080 YouTube video of the project.
- You can only use assets (image, video etc) found in the FL Studio 12.3 installation folder.
- Any projects we choose to include with FL Studio will win.
- Closes 27th June 2016 (approx)
Each winning entry gets...
1. Transient Processor
2. $300 ILVCash to spend in our shop.