DMX Next Step?

contains the latest version of our visualizer plugin (replacing Chrome)

Return to “ZGameEditor Visualizer forum”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Josh Skelton
Mon Aug 01, 2016 11:56 pm

x

DMX Next Step?

Hi!

I've purchased the recommended Enttec pro 2 interface, installed the beta update for ZGameEditor Visualizer, and have been able to "enable" DMX, which successfully "talked" to the light I tested (a Chauvet 350), meaning that when DMX was enabled via ZGameEditor Visualizor, the light stopped what it was doing and jumped to the default "ready" position. Now, I'm not sure what to do to control the light and/or send DMX data via this application. I tried moving various sliders on the app and it didn't do anything, so I'm sure I'm not doing it right. So far, all of the info I've found via video tutorials and the manual show how to enable it, but not what knob to turn, or playlist to open etc. to send data to it. I found one user made youtube video of a guy controlling an LED strip with ZGameEditor Visualizor, but he didn't show the screen for nearly long enough to see what he was doing. Looks like he was manipulating some "Channel" sliders than I'm not sure how to access, but that's all that I could see.

So, what's my next step now that ZGameEditor is controlling the light. How do I make it, you know, do something? Thanks! 12.3 and the new ZGameEditor Visualizor look really great, by the way. Fantastic work and thanks again for the support. :D

VilleK (staff)
Thu Aug 04, 2016 11:26 am

x

Re: DMX Next Step?

Hi, Make sure you have a Layer with the Hardwa...

Josh Skelton
Sun Aug 07, 2016 1:27 pm

x

Very helpful! All works as planned, now. Thank ...

VilleK (staff)
Fri Aug 19, 2016 1:12 pm

x

You can set the channel names globally by editi...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Josh Skelton
Fri Aug 19, 2016 2:29 pm

x

This is a HUGE help! Thank you so much! I'm tra...

Return to “ZGameEditor Visualizer forum”