missing visualizer

contains the latest version of our visualizer plugin (replacing Chrome)

Return to “ZGameEditor Visualizer forum”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
deftkarnage
Fri Dec 29, 2017 3:29 am

x

missing visualizer

while using fl studio 12, i was working with a stock visual plugin (ZGameEditor Visualizer)in a saved project. i made a slight editing mistake, and decided to open the most recent save file of the project (it had been saved while ZGameEditor Visualizer was actve). i had done this a few times before, and the project opened succesfully,including my instrument loops as well as ZGameEditor Visualizer. on this particular time however, i opened the project file and everything was loaded in, except for ZGameEditor Visualizer. it informed me with a pop-up message saying that a serious error had occured and ZGameEditor Visualizer was lost (i had spent several hours working with the visualizer). i ran the diagnostics and when i loaded up the file once more, everything was fine and ZGameEditor VIsualizer was present. but, later, when i created a new project, ZGameEditor Visualizer was gone. the only two visualizers displayed under the visual tab were Fruity Dance and Fruity Video Player. it cannot be found anywhere and i dont know how to get it back.

VilleK (staff)
Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:39 am

x

Re: missing visualizer

Hi, try running Plugin Manager and scan for plu...

Return to “ZGameEditor Visualizer forum”