Animated Videos Using Only ZGameEditor Visualizer 2

contains the latest version of our visualizer plugin (replacing Chrome)

Return to “ZGameEditor Visualizer forum”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Aleix Fontanet
Mon May 21, 2018 7:47 pm

x

Animated Videos Using Only ZGameEditor Visualizer 2

This is an underrated and underused amazing tool whith most of it's features and capabilities overlooked my many of you, check out some of the videos below and realize all the things you can do with it.

Here's the list of the animated videos I've done so far using this tool, hope to inspire some people to give it a try and make awesome videoclips and animated stories of your own. You only need FL Studio to become the next Steven Spielverg :wink:

My two cents from what I've experienced so far and a couple of thoughts. I was blown away when discovered this tool, because of it's capabilities and ease of use, yes it does demand pateience, but it almost doesn't need a manual. I read now and then in the forums about people complaining that there where not enough videotutorials for it but there are, those couple or three tutorial videos are enough to figure everything else out, maybe it's so easy you might think it has to be more difficult. Also, every video I do, I'm gladly surprised by a few new discoveries, and sure there are a lot more to be found.

Special thanks to StenenM, Villek and everyone else involved on creating this tool and developing it further with more and better fx, as well as IL for letting it happen, you're trully an awesome team.

Where am I going from here? Years ago, started to make songs for an open universe stories, waiting for the day I could add the visuals, a story I developed in my mind more than 20 years ago, finaly that day has come. Some of the videos related to Hard-Space are part of that open universe story, one of them is the intro of the first story. Have been making random videos of random subjects for fun and experience. The new video I'm workin on won't be so random, it will feature, most probably, art for the Hard-Space story which will be helpfull for collecting, little by little, all the art needed for the first chapter of the story and onwards. Will talk more about that when it's finished.

P.S. Second video has english subtitles, you can turn it on. In the description you'll find a link to the english version, also subtitles in spanish. The one here is slighly better in quallity and has a couple mistakes corrected but it's not perfect. Hope you enjoy it and feel free to comment and ask :wink:

Return to “ZGameEditor Visualizer forum”