ZGameEditor Visualizer crashes with postprocessing plugins

contains the latest version of our visualizer plugin (replacing Chrome)

Return to “ZGameEditor Visualizer forum”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
CausticGamer
Fri Feb 15, 2019 6:01 pm

x

ZGameEditor Visualizer crashes with postprocessing plugins

A few months ago, I upgraded my cpu from an AMD FX 6300 to an AMD R5 1600. I had to change the mother board, I upgraded from windows 8 to windows 10, and I got 16 gigs of ram for good measure. I still use the hard drive with the old effects- the ones installed on windows 8- if this helps. Everything worked fine before I upgraded the pc. Afterwards, things like the layer wouldn't show up, and most importantly, my ZGameEditor Visualizer plugin crashes everytime I try to use certain post-processing plugins (including audioshake, blur, and frameblur). It seems to crash with most postprocessing plugins. When I pick one of them it works for maybe 2 seconds then fl studio freezes and crashes. Most of the other plugins work fine. I've attached 2 videos: 1 with it working with a complex scene, and one where simply adding an effect makes it crash, to show the difference between them. It really sucks, because I need audioshake to make the youtube videos, and since I can't use it anymore I haven't been able to upload them. Any suggestions?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “ZGameEditor Visualizer forum”