Rendering takes many hours, but preview is in real time

contains the latest version of our visualizer plugin (replacing Chrome)

Return to “ZGameEditor Visualizer forum”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
DJ Nobody
Tue Apr 23, 2019 7:36 pm

x

Rendering takes many hours, but preview is in real time

Hi, I have a couple of videos I use with ZGameEditor Visualizer, basically it's an Image instance where I rotate the videos using automation, some text and some HUD stuff.
When I watch the preview fullscreen everything draws smoothly and there's no delay what so ever.

However, if I start rendering it takes multiple hours (at least 6) to produce a video and even then I have to abort it because at some point there is barely or no progress.
The settings are the initial ones (1920x1080, 18mpbs, no supersampling, see attached image) only the sound quality is set to the highest.
Besides some compression (although >400MB files are not really compact for a few minutes) I don't understand why the rendering would take that long for something that can be rendered without problems in real time...
Settings.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

VilleK (staff)
Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:39 pm

x

Re: Rendering takes many hours, but preview is in real time

I tried your project and got the same problem, ...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

VilleK (staff)
Tue Jul 06, 2021 7:36 am

x

Re: Rendering takes many hours, but preview is in real time

djyai wrote: ↑Mon Jul 05, 2021 8:12 pm Oh ok I'...

Return to “ZGameEditor Visualizer forum”