DMX stops working after 3 seconds and I need to reboot to make it work again (dmx failed to load)

contains the latest version of our visualizer plugin (replacing Chrome)

Return to “ZGameEditor Visualizer forum”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Caynug
Thu Dec 12, 2019 3:01 pm

x

DMX stops working after 3 seconds and I need to reboot to make it work again (dmx failed to load)

I use the latest FL Studio and an enttec opendmx usb interface, latest drivers and all that.

I start a new project in fl, put zgameeditor visualizer as effect on a channel, go to settings and activate the enttec usb devise, check debug window (dmx opened ok) then I go to add a hardware>dmxcontrol channel and send a dmx signal through channel 1 (lights go on) after 3 seconds it stops (all lights out) and the controls dont work anymore.

When I try to reconnect the enttec device in settings it either says "dmx failed to load" in debug or fl studio freezes.

I use windows 10.
Can anybody help me?

VilleK (staff)
Mon Dec 16, 2019 1:03 pm

x

Re: DMX stops working after 3 seconds and I need to reboot to make it work again (dmx failed to load)

Strange, I tried to reproduce the problem by cl...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

VilleK (staff)
Tue Dec 17, 2019 10:32 am

x

Re: DMX stops working after 3 seconds and I need to reboot to make it work again (dmx failed to load)

Here is the driver I have installed here. Pleas...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Caynug
Sun Dec 22, 2019 5:42 pm

x

VilleK (staff) wrote: ↑Tue Dec 17, 2019 10:32 a...

Return to “ZGameEditor Visualizer forum”