Oscilloscope Waveform

contains the latest version of our visualizer plugin (replacing Chrome)

Return to “ZGameEditor Visualizer forum”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Zephyrean
Mon Jan 06, 2020 3:51 am

x

Oscilloscope Waveform

I feel like the audio spectrum generators are overshading the options to customise the function and appearance of an oscilloscope waveform. I'm trying to create a simple oscilloscope-based visualisation with a certain appearance, but I can't seem to find a generator that yields to my requirements.

I may have missed out on something while browsing through everything and experimenting with the various generators, but what I'm trying to create is something similar to the image below:

waveform.png

In more detail, I'm trying to create an oscilloscope waveform with rounded curves and adjustable line size, also with the option to smooth out its responsiveness, as to dampen any vigorous flickering and avoid the appearance of multiple lines.

I don't know if this is possible or not within ZGameEditor? I basically just need to be able to render out a video with a waveform like described above, so if anybody knows of any options, please let me know.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

VilleK (staff)
Tue Jan 07, 2020 8:18 am

x

Re: Oscilloscope Waveform

The peak effect with most configuration options...

Zephyrean
Tue Jan 07, 2020 12:31 pm

x

Unfortunately, neither of those will do for my ...

VilleK (staff)
Tue Jan 07, 2020 12:37 pm

x

I see, I misunderstood. In FL Studio 20.6 there...

Return to “ZGameEditor Visualizer forum”