Mipmap filtering + zgame don't export peaks

contains the latest version of our visualizer plugin (replacing Chrome)

Return to “ZGameEditor Visualizer forum”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Erlend48593465
Tue Aug 03, 2021 1:07 pm

x

Mipmap filtering + zgame don't export peaks

1. Is the mipmap filtering mode (default one) the best one to use for quality in zgame? :) Other options are linear and nearest. I find that the linear and nearest are sharper, but less smooth (causes images to look too sharp - logos for example).

2. Suddenly out of nowhere all peak effects does not render anymore after export. They work fine inside fl studio in zgame preview window. This happened suddenly and I don't understand why. I find it very strange that all peak effects like polar, linear etc don't render via the peak controller when exporting, but in the preview window when listening to my whole project inside fl studio everything works fine lol, all peak effects are peaking via the peak controller.

EDIT: I'm updating to the latest fl studio now to check if it helps.

EDIT 2: omg I think I found the issue myself lol... my mistake :P On a recent project I were working on I turned off export with master effects, so I just toggled this back on again, I guess this will fix the issue cause my peak controllers are connected to the master bus. Could it be better not to remember the export settings from other projects, maybe? Its easy to forget that we toggle some export options sometimes, so maybe add a new option in the settings to allow us to set our own default export options which will always bypass recent changes in the export window :)

EDIT 3: when I toggled the export with master effects back on everything was fine ^^ Please add a new option in the settings to allow us to set our own default export settings which will bypass recent changes/toggles in the export window. I don't know if this is already included in fl studio though :P

Return to “ZGameEditor Visualizer forum”