ZGame Visualizer FL-Studio crashes

contains the latest version of our visualizer plugin (replacing Chrome)

Return to “ZGameEditor Visualizer forum”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
im-dom
Mon Sep 20, 2021 7:06 pm

x

ZGame Visualizer FL-Studio crashes

Since 2 days I'm trying to nail the reason for FL-Studio crashes using the ZGame Visualizer.

I have the same symptoms on my new AMD Ryzen and an older Windows Intel PC, running Windows 10/64, latest FL Studio. All drivers up to date.
After a while, 5-10 minutes, the Render crashes and FL-Studio just disappears without a warning, with a hardware error ( as shown in the maintenance section )

Now, on both of my PC's I have rather weak Graphics-Cards installed. I wanted to buy a new one but I refuse to buy one at the moment. I don't want to support and pay the current price's for a new Graphic-Card.

On my Intel PC I have a functional GTX 460 with an old Nvidia driver and on my Ryzen PC I'm using a GT 1030 with the latest Nvidia driver installed.
On both PC's the symptoms are the same that's why I suspect it has nothing to do with the driver, perhaps with GPU memory?
ZGame Visualizer is working fine without the Supersample option and a normal resolutions, like, for example 2000x1500 ( 4:3 ) but as soon I double the resolution, FL Studio crashes.
I tried many different resolutions without luck, also the 3840x2160 preset with Supersample enabled.
The crashes appear after 5-10 minutes rendering.

To make it short.
"Supersample" doesn't work at all and any greater resolution ( for later downsizing for example ) doesn't work either.

Interesting, I rendered a Video with 2000x1500 4:3 resolution and uploaded it on YouTube but the conversions looks just blocky and horrible due to aliasing I guess.

Why does the ZGame Render looks so bad on YouTube? On my PC's the ZGame Videos are looking much better.
On comparison, my Smartphone Videos are looking much better on YouTube.
Sadly that's so 2010...

So, I rather do not upload this quality but I don't know how on earth how to increase the quality so that it will look better on YouTube. By the way, YouTube lists my resolution as 4K.
It doesn't matter if I'm rendering h.264 or mp4

I attach a Project without the Soundfile and the Image.

Best regards,
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

shroomhead_one
Fri Oct 08, 2021 8:25 am

x

Re: ZGame Visualizer FL-Studio crashes

I tried to render this using my own audio and a...

im-dom
Sat Oct 09, 2021 9:53 am

x

Thank you for coming back and for rendering the...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

neilmd
Wed Apr 27, 2022 7:00 am

x

Hi "im dom", Can I ask a question? I was just ...

Return to “ZGameEditor Visualizer forum”