Purchased Akai Fire via FLStudio add, am i getting scammed?

Post everything that's off-topic for the other boards here.

Return to “O.f.f T.o.p.i.c”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
je1982
Mon Aug 12, 2019 11:23 pm

0 x

Purchased Akai Fire via FLStudio add, am i getting scammed?

Hello,

I do not know what to do as i've reached out to the payment processor already and them appear to be absolutely incompetent.

I was advertised via noreply@mailing.image-line.com on 27th july 2019 saying there was a special offer for fl studio owners that i could buy the Akai Fire for only 99$, i figured it was a good deal so i paid the 99$.

Here is the mail i got when purchasing saying that they would get back to me with "tracking information asap". Note the "BonusLoops.zip" which they say is a bonus for my purchase, it will come back into play when i contact the payment processor "FastSpring"

So after 3-4 days of not hearing anything about tracking information i went to http://fire.akaipro.com and hit support, i've written them 3 times now and not gotten a single reply, straight up being ignored. So i start writing to the payment processor "FastSpring" instead regarding my purchase and all they do is saying i have gotten the product i paid for and they link me the BonusLoops.zip

The link in the email above leads to BonusLoops.zip.

What do i do? No one is understanding... should i contact my bank? Why is Image Line through their official advertisement channel advertising scams? Help is appreciated, thank you.

Return to “O.f.f T.o.p.i.c”