Reality/Game Show pitch

Post everything that's off-topic for the other boards here.

Return to “O.f.f T.o.p.i.c”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
scape10151
Mon Oct 30, 2017 1:27 pm

1 x

Reality/Game Show pitch

I've invented a new game in which I am the star of the show entitled "Who Wants to P'wn Me?":
Broadcast streaming is a debate show where myself and a hapless contestant (any who are so bold) are hooked up with electrodes to the testicles (or nipples/clitoris, truly your forgiveness I implore).
We flip a chance coin to determine which of us speaks their mind first; this is the first of four rounds of uninterupted monologue with no time limits.
First person talks with no time limit; when they are done, their opponent gets the same opportunity to speak their counterpoint, also with no time limit. Then the third round begins, when the winner of the chance flip may counterpoint their opponent's counterpoint with no time limit. Finally, the fourth round is the second counterpoint from the second contestant with no time limit.
Then the fun part: the viewing internet audience gets to vote on who's genitals get shocked with electricity (don't be a cry baby; it's nothing more painful than a 9 volt battery on the tongue, but to the genitals), based on who's better at winning over votes from the audience.
I expect to be undefeated for the life of the show.
Any takers?

scape10151
Mon Oct 30, 2017 1:41 pm

1 x

Re: Reality/Game Show pitch

U0F0vK4.jpgfa042593.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

iRelevant
Sat Nov 04, 2017 1:20 pm

1 x

[void]
Last edited by iRelevant on Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mythozchtryx
Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:33 am

0 x

I've actually wondered why there hasn't yet bee...

Return to “O.f.f T.o.p.i.c”