Layer+Samplers "Harmo-Rando x3 & x4 Presets"

Post everything that's off-topic for the other boards here.

Return to “O.f.f T.o.p.i.c”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
CJ Ovandr
Sat May 15, 2021 5:33 am

x

Layer+Samplers "Harmo-Rando x3 & x4 Presets"

I'm a mad sound scientist, so every now and then I try to turn FL Studio into a "Frankenstein beauty". In my attempts to make it easier to work with groups of samples, I found an interesting pattern: if 3 or 4 samples of approximately the same category (but different in sound) sound randomly in 3-4 samplers, then this can cause a "live" effect " improvisational "playing, as if the FL Studio itself" plays "a" live "part on melodic or rhythmic instruments.

This is how these presets were born. Preset x3 contains generators and effects for random playback of 3 different melodic samples (in this case, a piano on the same note in different octaves). The x4 preset contains 4 generators and effects for random playback of 4 different samples of rhythm instruments (in this case, drum samples from the categories "Rock", "Hip-Hop", "Vintage" and "FPC" in the Legacy folder).

Each press of a MIDI controller key, or each recorded note, is generated in the Layer generator, to which, like children, all samplers are linked, a random signal that it sends to only one of the samplers. As Vint Razboltaylo said, "The simplest invention of mine", heh. I can assure you that these presets can GREATLY make recording music easier, and adding various internal FL controllers will make the sound even more interesting.

Included: mp3 demo, 2 projects with an example of recording notes, 2 presets for the mixer (effects) and 2 presets for the sequencer (generators). PS: please do not add these projects to the folder with demo songs of future FL versions, these are just templates !!! Of course, you can replace the samples to your liking. Dear FL Sludio developers, what are you really doing - add Layer and Sampler support to Patcher! DirectWave, as I didn’t like it, I don’t like it ...
Harmo-Rando x3 (Project).mp3
Harmo-Rando x3 (Project).flp
Harmo-Rando x3 (Effects).fst
Harmo-Rando x3 (Generators).fst
Harmo-Rando x4 (Project).mp3
Harmo-Rando x4 (Project).flp
Harmo-Rando x4 (Effects).fst
Harmo-Rando x4 (Generators).fst
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “O.f.f T.o.p.i.c”