LOOKING FOR A R&B KEYBOARD PLAYER IN JACKSONVILLE AREA

Post everything that's off-topic for the other boards here.

Return to “O.f.f T.o.p.i.c”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
aca430
Sat Dec 29, 2007 2:26 am

x

LOOKING FOR A R&B KEYBOARD PLAYER IN JACKSONVILLE AREA

Veteran artist in Jacksonville Fl area is looking for a HUNGRY keyboardist to collaborate, additional keyboarding and programming, and possibly form an incorporated production company. Artist is a 15 year veteran and has worked with several R&B artists ( Keith Sweat, Silk ) and written and arranged for several artists as well. Artist is requesting that keyboardist/producer be a technically skilled piano player and not a “ key pecker” . Artist is requesting that producer be well versed with ALL music styles but have a focus on Urban and Contemporary (R&B, Gospel,Hip Hop, Adult contemporary ).

I still have my connections in Atlanta and I am in the process of trying to shop my stuff and get a production dealÂ…BUT I AM NOT A PIANO PLAYER!!!!...I need helpÂ…I need the music theoryÂ…I need proper chord compositionÂ…if you donÂ’t understand that please donÂ’t apply!!!

LetÂ’s be clearÂ…

This is not pay per play nor is it contractualÂ…the only contract we have is each other as business partnersÂ….NO FLIM FLAM. This is a business investmentÂ…

SO if you are tired of selling your tracks for $100Â….lets do this thing TOGETHER!!

I have a DAW which consists of the following software:

-Reason 4.0 (about 3 GB of pro sounds)
-Cubase SX 3
-FL Studio 7
-Waves Platinum Bundles
-Korg Legacy VST bundle
Â…too many to name!!!

I have my own compression microphone and stand
-Tascam US 122 USB MIDI interface (gives me zero latency...no lag!! )
And an M-Audio Axiom 61 semi weighed MIDI controller keyboard (with 8 soft MPC style drum pads)
-M-Audio Studio Pro 3 Monitors

Contact me at my myspace page www.myspace.com/nellasirk

SERIOUS INQUIRES ONLY

Rex
Fri Jan 11, 2008 11:46 pm

x

Sorry, I'm a Guitarist. But I want to say "what...

liberaltugboat
Sat Jan 12, 2008 12:46 am

x

If you can afford 1000+ dollars worth of softwa...

aca430
Wed Mar 12, 2008 5:19 am

x

this is sad.. 276 views and 2 replies...very s...

Return to “O.f.f T.o.p.i.c”