Is your controller not listed/supported ?

MIDI Controllers FL Studio officially support

Return to “MIDI Controller Reference List”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
jmc
Site Admin
Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:55 am

x

Is your controller not listed/supported ?

Hi,

We are always adding new devices to the list, Image-Line is committed to full and open support of all controllers.

If your controller isn't listed above and you want native support, please let us know : [ support at image-line.com ]

j_thomps82
Thu Nov 14, 2019 12:38 am

x

Re: Is your controller not listed/supported ?

I just bought an AKAI MPK mini. Will I be able to use it with the FL Studio or should I return it and get a different one?

Wraith1
Sun Nov 17, 2019 7:06 pm

x

Yes hello I’ve just recently brought fl 20 because I’ve heard so many great things about it, I currently use Logic Pro with my komplete control s61 and I noticed there is no support for any of the transport or knobs control please help for I do not want to return my fl

Reinhard
Mon Nov 18, 2019 6:35 am

x

i want to say that image-line must support the Arturia Keylab Midi Keyboards in FL Studio in my eyes because that are great Midi Keyboards. I have a Arturia Keylab 49 MKII and i want to map it with some hardware and its too difficult without some helps to make it alone

mkjimjams
Fri Nov 29, 2019 7:24 pm

x

No Arturia listed?!? Key step and beat step pro tighter integration please :)

Dogster
Sun Dec 01, 2019 1:50 am

x

Will the midi commander work with FLoops? I'd like to queue drum loop samples for live performance.
Does anyone recommend a midi footswitch for page-turning beats/parts in performance mode?

https://meloaudio.com/blogs/news/what-is-midi-commander-overview

Thanks 8)
Last edited by Dogster on Sun Dec 01, 2019 1:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

monoLuna
Sun Dec 01, 2019 10:12 am

x

Just bought an Arturia Minilab mkII, seems to work well after following findable articles on this forum; but the relative knobs, oh gosh!, the ones marked 1 and 9, when moved the fl plugins stay in place...(the Analog Lab 4 vst that came with the keyboard works fine with these relative knobs :shock: ).
I am new to music producing, after 5h research, it seems relative knobs in the Arturia, send two messages a relative and a contextual reference, that are incompatible in protocol with something.

I have read several posts that hint me to install two extra software packages, that need to map midi messages and ignore the contextual, that need to be started in a certain order to be made to work. And I rather do not get into that.

I am new on producing my own music, and i was keen to be lured by youtubers onto my decision to buy this MIDI controller, it did not cross my mind that there would be MIDI protocols that cause incompatibility on relative knobs(i found about them later).

Thank you for offering to support these devices
arturiaMinilabMk2Generic01.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “MIDI Controller Reference List”