Akai Fire

MIDI Controllers FL Studio officially supports

Return to “MIDI Controller Reference List”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Taylorvert
Thu May 21, 2020 5:31 pm

x

Akai Fire

I’m not sure if this is being posted in the right place but I recently got the akai Fire and I love it. There are a few Features I wish it had. The ability to adjust start and end points in slicex with a knob on the fire would be nice. The ability to lay chops by pushing the pads similar to the MPC Renaissance. I love that you can send sounds to the mixer but I wish you could also label and color them via the fire. Also I was up late last night and playing with the fire learning all the features and thought it would be cool if the next controller looked similar to this photo. Get rid of the pads on the keyboard add the fire also motorized the faders so you can recall settings. I know these are huge demand but I can dream can’t I? But id pay $1500 for a controller like this. Something that can control majority of the features in the daw. Anyways if I posted this in the wrong place I’m sorry but I felt compelled to put this idea out there and applaud the fire for what it is.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

acidrecords
Fri May 22, 2020 7:06 am

x

Re: Akai Fire

$1500 are you crazy??? :roll: :lol:

max 350eur..

Taylorvert
Fri May 22, 2020 9:21 am

x

$1500 might be a little pricey but for motorized faders that’s recall mixer settings and ability to chop sample directly from the fire/keyboard controller essentially a MPC but specific for fl studio. It’s a dream controller for me. I mean the renaissance was like $1,000 when it first came out

Keitomine
Sat Jun 06, 2020 7:35 pm

x

Man I love hearing people say good stuff about the fire. I say if you own FL studio, it's a must have. I almost even acquired a second one, but I decided it wasn't really worth it and moved on to some other novel gear. At least the fire will remain functional for me. being able to access that sequencer instantly is just too good

Taylorvert
Sat Jun 06, 2020 7:41 pm

x

Keitomine wrote:
Sat Jun 06, 2020 7:35 pm
Man I love hearing people say good stuff about the fire. I say if you own FL studio, it's a must have. I almost even acquired a second one, but I decided it wasn't really worth it and moved on to some other novel gear. At least the fire will remain functional for me. being able to access that sequencer instantly is just too good

Exactly! There’s a few features I’d like to see in the next model. (Please be another model) but overall for the size and its ability to control the software I love it. A lot of the features are kinda hidden behind the shift and alt keys but I like that. I could see having multiple ones having one set as a note unit and two for the sequencer. I’m happy with it!

Keitomine
Sat Jun 06, 2020 7:45 pm

x

Yeah, It's good for what it is, but it definitely needs a little bit more options for daw control. I'm all aboard for a second model

Return to “MIDI Controller Reference List”