Is your controller not listed/supported ?

MIDI Controllers FL Studio officially supports

Return to “MIDI Controller Reference List”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Remo Viky
Mon Mar 08, 2021 4:07 pm

x

Re: Is your controller not listed/supported ?

When Novation Launchkey 61 MK3 will be supported on FL with its full features

Trix1911
Mon Mar 15, 2021 7:25 pm

x

Novation SL61 MK3 support - please Image Line. Don't make me use Ableton or Logic! :-(

dazzikojm
Sun May 09, 2021 4:47 pm

x

Would love for the novation launchkey mk3 to be supported

prophets_of_discord
Tue Jun 08, 2021 4:07 am

x

J7MC925 wrote:
Sun Dec 22, 2019 7:09 am
I've been looking a lot into MIDI keyboards recently. After a few months of research and comparison I was presented with a time crunch, and ultimately settled on a Nektar Panorama P4, as it seemed to be the most modern keyboard available with native integration. However, there were a list of other, more modern keyboards I would've loved to get if they were supported.

The most popular, modern, and well-established:

1. Native Instruments Komplete Kontrol S Series
2. Native Instruments Komplete Kontrol A Series
3. Native Instruments Komplete Kontrol M32
4. Akai Professional MPK2 Series
5. Akai Professional Advance Series
6. Arturia KeyLab Series
7. Arturia KeyStep Controller & Sequencer
8. Arturia MiniLab MkII 25 Slim-Key Controller
9. Novation SL MkIII Series
10. M-Audio Code Series
11. Alesis V Series
12. Alesis VI Series
KOMPLETE KONTROL KOMPLETE INTEGRATION- HOW AMAZING COULD THAT BE? Presonus did it, I'll see if i can find the script, but SERIOUSLY, DEVS- YOU WOULD BE REACHING SO MANY PEOPLE AND PUSHING FL TO EVEN GREATER HEIGHTS BY MAKING THIS DREAM A REALITY!

CAN I GET A WITNESS??

im-dom
Wed Sep 15, 2021 7:01 pm

x

cheddle wrote:
Wed Aug 25, 2021 5:04 am
Novation Launchkey 61 MK3 plz.
Yes please, for me the 37 Version :)

CyberOverkill
Mon Jan 10, 2022 3:24 am

x

chezzybun wrote:
Mon Jan 06, 2020 1:56 am
Hi there!

I just got a Novation Launchpad MK3 Mini. Doesn't seem to be listed. :(

Hope you can add support soon!
I NEEEEED

ajh101
Fri Apr 29, 2022 12:10 pm

x

Hi - did you ever get anywhere with this Thanks
babrahams3 wrote:
Mon Apr 06, 2020 4:20 pm
I just picked up an Arturia Keylab 49 (non essentials version). Really hoping Image Line can create a native map for this in FL studio. I am new to music production and learning to set up and map this midi controller is quite overwhelming. Please Please!! Thank you! :)

spacefiddle
Tue Jun 14, 2022 4:57 pm

x

Hello, adding my voice to the growing chorus for the xxSL MkIII from Novation. While other controllers had some better FL integration, the keybeds and especially pad controllers were frequently, well, crap. The Novation has what's important; would love to see it fully supported.

Looking into this scripting stuff and some product info now. Would anything in particular be helpful to try to do, to support getting it supported, so to speak? Anything I could do to help FL integrate this thing more, I'd be glad to help with. Using FLS in all its incarnations and cheerfully thumbing my nose at the overpriced DAWs for a solid decade now :D . Really appreciate gol and the team caving on things like time signatures ;) and everything this DAW has become over the years, since my first experiements with electronic production and a certain loop generator. If those *cough* tools could break free of their chains you'd have a revolution on your hands.

rd3d2
Fri Jun 24, 2022 3:08 pm

x

Novation 49SL MkIII is an awesome controller, would love to see an FLKey version!

rvp37
Mon Sep 12, 2022 5:08 am

x

I feel stressed out after reading all these responses and yet to see anything about Icon Platform Nano with the PLATFORM D3 connected.I have no issues with that. everything works together fine. However, once i add the AIR DONGLE to make the platform nano wireless im not getting any readings on it. I am running off Macbook Pro 13in 2020 M1. So i then connected to my Surface book 2 with the entire set up. Platform nano with Platform D3 and the Air Dongle. Works perfectly on it. I am thinking it has something to do with the dongle needing to be connected directly to the mac. however that is pretty much impossible for me because i am using the Apollo twin X. So i have both thunderbolts occupied. The Thunderbolt to my apollo. then the other one to my hub to connect all my other MIDIs. I am thinking i just got hosed out of $500 smh. The customer service at Icon Pro Audio is something else. they keep sending me the videos on youtube with no commentary no subtitles and no comments of anyone discussing it. Just very confusing and contradicting. i described to them with great detail. EVERYTHING WORKS. either way. Connected to the USB cable to the mac hub. AND IT WORKS connected wirelessly. however when its wireless. i am not getting any readyings on my device. I can still function my daws but dont know my meter levels or exactly where i am at. and again, when i connect it to my surface book everything works together perfectly. i hope this makes sense. Sorry about my spelling and punctuation. this thing should offer spell check lol.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sirius B
Fri Mar 24, 2023 12:20 pm

x

Please, it's time for SL MK3 support! Thank you! Bring it on :))

HDSQ
Fri Mar 24, 2023 2:23 pm

x

Sirius B wrote:
Fri Mar 24, 2023 12:20 pm
Please, it's time for SL MK3 support! Thank you! Bring it on :))
I have some awesome news for you! viewtopic.php?t=298744

Return to “MIDI Controller Reference List”